Thursday, July 12, 2007

First Ever!

First Sip and Stitch ever. It is six pm and I am still hung over so I believe it is a success! Not (or knot) a lot of knitting going on but I will write that off to the excitement of our first event. We need to tweek the guest list a touch as I think the Racist should not be included in future meetings. Andrea will likely agree with me as "you know how those people are." (Very agreeable.) The Racist actually pulled a white, triangular shaped knitted item out of her bag and I remarked, "Look Andrea, she is knitting a hood!" Good times! I want to open this blog to anyone from the Sexy Stitchers, Naughty Knitters, Party Purl Gurls (what do we want to call ourselves??) What you need to do is sign up for a blogger identity and email that to me so I may add you as a contributor. Looks like the consensus would like to do this bi-monthly with the next meeting at Chimney Sweep in the Sherm on Wednesday the 25th. Invite boys, we like them. Muah! Kat

1 comment:

HottieEsq said...

How freakin' exciting is this?